- APPLICANTS MUST HOLD Australian Working Holiday Visa - 417 or 462
- Please do not apply unless you can obtain an Australian Working Holiday Visa
- Aged between 18 and 35 years old to apply for Working Holiday Visa.
- This is a paid arrival package and jobs service from Workinaustralia.com
- Australian RSA, White Card etc. We can arrange these on your behalf
- Good level of spoken English a must for front of house roles
- Relevant experience an advantage
- Great rates of pay!
- City and Rural locations available
- Second/Third year visa jobs available.
With our guaranteed job package, we give you this unique opportunity. Our program guarantees you a job in Australia before you leave home.
With a job and start date in your pocket, you can plan your trip stress-free and no worries! Travel the world, before or after Australia, stopping where and for how long you want along the way because you have guaranteed income when you arrive in Australia.
With some of the highest wages in the world you can save money for your travels in or outside of Australia. This is your time to gain new experiences!
You can only get an Australian Work Holiday Visa once, so let’s make it count!
Working in Australia
PLEASE NOTE THE POSITIONS WE HAVE LISTED ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO WORKING HOLIDAY MAKERS ON THE AUSTRALIA 417 OR 462 VISA. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU ALREADY HAVE OR ARE ABLE TO APPLY FOR EITHER OF THESE VISAS. FOR MORE INFORMATION SEE THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT WEBSITE AT immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/work-holiday-417/first-working-holiday-417
When you work in Australia, you become more than a tourist. You will create life-long friendships, learn new skills, explore the country, take road trips and experience the adventure of living and working in one of the most beautiful countries in the world.
We offer a job guarantee before you leave so that you can live and work in Australia carefree. We have a wide range of vacancies so your dream job is certainly among them!
Our vacancies are spread all over the country and in iconic cities such as Sydney, Melbourne and more. Below is a selection of the various industries in which we offer jobs.
- Farm work & Fruit Picking
You have a job in Australia in just a few steps!
- Apply below to arrange an introduction call with one of our employment specialists
- We will contact you to discuss your application
- We offer you suitable vacancies
- We ensure that an (online) interview is set up
- When you have a job, we help you prepare for your trip
Our team will help you with all preparations and we'll be there the moment you arrive in Australia.
- You are guaranteed a job before you leave home!
- You travel care-free around the world to Australia with the security of a job and income when you arrive
- You will receive help with preparing for your departure such as visa application, booking a ticket and travel insurance
- You will be assisted in arranging practical matters such as bank account, tax number and a mobile number
- You will get job-ready with role-state-based, role specific certifications for your job
- You will have airport transfer on arrival
- Your accommodation for the first few nights has been arranged
What costs do I have?
- Our basic Guaranteed Job Package starts from 695 Euro / £595
- Package price does not include costs for flights, travel insurance and visa
We are here to save you time, money, stress and even the risk of leaving home early.
*****This is just one example of the hundreds of jobs we have available right now. Apply below to discuss other opportunities*****
We are currently seeking motivated Food & Beverage waiters to join our Front of House team.
To be considered for the job you must have:
- Experience as wait staff, server or in a similar role (preferred)
- A high standard of presentation and grooming is essential
- A valid Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Competency Card
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly, guest focused attitude to provide exceptional customer service
- Most importantly, you will be passionate about the hospitality industry and strive to deliver 5-star service at every event
Responsibilities – depends on location and day-to-day workload:
- The waitstaff role is customer-facing and service focused
- It involves looking after guests, welcoming them to the venues and ensuring excellent service throughout their meal
- Communication with the rest of the team, from the hostess and bar staff to chefs and managers, is key to this role
- On the job training will be provided! We will teach you, as long as you are keen to learn, show commitment to what we do
If this sounds like you and you want to become part of an award-winning team – then we would love to hear from you!