- TEFL qualification preferred
- Teaching experience preferred but not essential
- Passionate about working with young kids
- Fluency in English essential
- Must have valid working visa for France
- Accomodation and meals provided
- Teaching support
- Public transport contributions
- Gain international teaching experience whilst learning French
- Future opportunities all over France
- Vetted and supporting host families
- 6 month contract
- Option to holiday with host family aka ski holidays in winter
• Scolaire (school hours)
• Periscolaire (lunchtime or after school workshops) or
• Centre Aéré (Wednesday mornings)
• Language Programme (live with host family, meals and accommodation provided & teach 20-24hrs per week at a school and some hours to help the family)
Our teachers enjoy a happy work environment, all lessons and supporting material is provided and on-site mentoring is part of our dedication to our teachers. Our management team is young and dynamic with a passion for education.
CapEnglish is currently looking for their next Language Assistants in the South of France.
As an LA you will gain invaluable classroom experience, whilst fully immersing yourself into French culture. You will work alongside the local French teachers, but in English. You'll teach 20hrs a week to young learners, 3-11yrs old.
Your immersion continues at home as you will be living with a host family. Accommodation and meals are provided and you'll also receive a monthly income. In return you we ask you to help the family with their kids for a few hours per week (6-8hrs max).
This is a great 6 month opportunity for a young teacher who wants to grow in their international teaching experience as well as improve their French language skills.
At present we are urgently looking for a Language Assistant to join the team in Nimes.
The school: private catholic school in the heart of Nimes. This establishment enjoys a good reputation and offers a very friendly and supportive teaching team.
The family: this host family is an extremely lovely family of 6. The father is a French Banker and the mum is American, and happens to also be a teacher herself (so some extra teaching advice at the ready). They have 4 sweet kids ranging from 2-12yrs.
The location: Nîmes is a city in the Occitanie region of southern France. It is famous for its many Roman remains, which are mostly in an excellent state of preservation. Visit the magnificent Arena or take a stroll through the vibrant city, enjoying local French cuisines. Well connected by train, you have easy access to many other beautiful landmarks throughout France, including Paris.
If this sounds interesting, then please contact us or if not, then why not refer a friend?