- Student status during Oct 2023 - June 2024
- Teaching experience preferred but not essential
- Passionate about working with young kids
- English as a first language is essential
- Must be eligible for internship in France
- Accomodation and meals provided
- Teaching support
- Public transport contributions
- Gain international teaching experience whilst learning French
- Future opportunities all over France
- Vetted and supporting host families
- 6 month contract
- Option to holiday with host family aka ski holidays in winter
• Scolaire (school hours)
• Periscolaire (lunchtime or after school workshops) or
• Centre Aéré (Wednesday mornings)
• Language Programme (live with host family, meals and accommodation provided & teach 20-24hrs per week at a school and some hours to help the family)
Our teachers enjoy a happy work environment, all lessons and supporting material is provided and on-site mentoring is part of our dedication to our teachers. Our management team is young and dynamic with a passion for education.
Looking for a 6 month internship in France (October - Mar)? Does your studies incl. French culture or languages?
Our CapEnglish Language internship programme is an ideal internship opportunity for students with an interest in French culture/language and who enjoys working with kids. Applications for non-EU member state candidates welcome, provided you can get a VLS-TS visa in time to start first week in October.
The programme offers:
• 6 month Convention de Stage (internship contract) - starts first week October 2023.
• Accommodation with a vetted host family, your own room.
• All meals provided
• 50% of public transport to and from work reimbursed
• 630€ gross salary per month
• Supportive teaching team
• Local Airport transfer to host family
• Future teaching vacancies with CapEnglish
• Improved French
• Certification of completion
• Enjoy working with young kids
• English as a first language
• Adaptable, team player with excellent comms
• Basic French recommended
• Eligible for an internship & working in France (all non EU member applicants need to apply for a long stay working visa).
https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en/web/france-visas/. Your internship contract will need to be signed by your uni.
Still not sure - take a look at the testimonials below:
If this sounds interesting to you then apply now to avoid disappointment. This is the last internship opportunity available for 2023/2024.
The school: private catholic school in the heart of Nimes. This establishment enjoys a good reputation and offers a very friendly and supportive teaching team.
The family: this host family is an extremely lovely family of 6. The father is a French Banker and the mum is American, and happens to also be a teacher herself (so some extra teaching advice at the ready). They have 4 sweet kids ranging from 2-12yrs.
The location: Nîmes is a city in the Occitanie region of southern France. It is famous for its many Roman remains, which are mostly in an excellent state of preservation. Visit the magnificent Arena or take a stroll through the vibrant city, enjoying local French cuisines. Well connected by train, you have easy access to many other beautiful landmarks throughout France, including Paris.