- Desirable - PhD or current enrolment in PhD. Minimum requirement Masters Degree and 5 years teaching experience at tertiary level
- See below
1. Institution: Lapulapu Cebu International College (LCIC)
2. Work location: Lapulapu City, Cebu, Republic of the Philippines
3. Position: Assistant Director of the Centre for English Studies (CELS)
Initial two year full-time appointment with the possibility of permanent tenure after successful appraisal.
4. Qualifications & experience: PhD or current enrolment in PhD preferred. Minimum qualification MA TESOL or MA Applied Linguistics or Masters in a closely related field. Minimum five years teaching at tertiary level.
5. Annual income: Approximately 7.5 million yen (before tax) or more depending on qualifications and experience.
6. Relocation allowance: Y200,000 will be provided
7. Commuting: Free car ride available to and from college
8. Core responsibilities:
*Teaching EFL-related classes for international students
*Overseeing and involvement in ongoing curriculum development and renewal
*Implementing the formal system of professional development comprising, amongst other
areas, class observations and mentoring of instructors
*Managing the CELS team of instructors and assisting in their performance appraisals
*Reviewing and assisting in the preparation of the CELS budget
*Attending senior management meetings, CELS meetings, marketing meetings, and so on as
*Participating in collaborative projects with other faculties and administration
*Collaborating with Sales and Marketing to enhance/facilitate an increase in international
*Promoting CELS’ work through presenting at conferences in the Philippines and abroad
*Other work-related matters as designated by the Executive Advisor, Director of CELS and/or
the External Consultant.
9. Homepage: https://lcic.jp/en/ or https://lcic.edu.ph
10. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/people/Lapulapu-Cebu-International-College-Inc/100077885326296/
11. Applicants should send a cover letter addressing their suitability for the position, along with a CV including two referees, to the Search Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any further enquiries about the position should be directed to the Executive Advisor as below.
12. Application deadline: November 15th, 2022 Job onboard: April 1st, 2023
13. Contact: Yasushi Iida (Executive Advisor) Email:email@example.com