- Good verbal and written English skills, ability to communicate professionally in an English speaking environment.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and rendering software.
- Students must either be in an approved Visa Sponsor Program, or working with a green card or U.S passport to apply. JGArchitects will assist with the coordination with an approved U.S. Visa sponsor program to secure a visa.
- $700 Monthly Stipend
- Housing not available, but will assist in the housing search.
- U.S. visa allows up to one month of post-internship travel
The full-time intern will assist JGArchitects staff with architectural and interior design services for current projects. This includes AutoCAD-based drawing, 3-D model renderings, as well as research. The full-time intern will also assist in preparing and revising design layouts for client presentations, gallery exhibitions of JGArchitects projects; as well as website / social media images.
Please submit your CV and portfolio along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org