Amira Language School – Brussels, Belgium
AMIRA LANGUAGE SCHOOL is a large, friendly learning center for adults (age 20+), located near the European institutions in Brussels. Established in 1983, we run French group courses all year round in very small groups (maximum 8 students). We offer all levels from Total beginners (A0) up to Advanced (C2). Our experienced, friendly “profs” all have Masters’ degrees in teaching French to adults.
Amira Language School’s French Intensive Groups (8 students maximum per group) are full of highly qualified, energetic people in their 20’s, 30’s and 40’s. They come from all points of Europe and beyond with a complete focus on improving their language skills. Amira’s teachers look after everyone individually; we help all students find their best personal rhythm to learn French. Your first contact will be with one of our friendly, educational counsellors, who will help you choose your courses.
- Amira’s teaching style is caring, friendly and creative with an emphasis on oral communication
- We propose culturally stimulating courses entirely in French, with a balance between structure and spontaneous expression
- The courses are built around 12 progressive modules in accord with the common framework for language teaching established by the Council of Europe
- DAILY INTENSIVE, TWICE WEEKLY EVENING, TWICE WEEKLY MORNING, CONVERSATIONAL WORSHOPS & INDIVIDUAL lessons.
- Amira is right up to date with latest technology. You will find interactive display screens in all the classrooms, digital educational resources and powerful Wi-Fi to connect to our electronic library.