- Costa Rica
View Other Details
- all materials
- 20 hours Spanish per week in small groups
- accommodation in host families (Heredia) and student housing (Uvita) with 2 meals a day
- airport pick-up and transfer to your accommodation: in Uvita one day overnight close to the airport, next day transport to bus station
The language school will help you to get a costa rican SIM card, activities you can book like: surfing, tropical fruit lesson,...
Learn Spanish in a Costa Rica surf town or combine city & beach.
Located in the suburb of Heredia and Uvita (Pacific coast) you will learn the language and live with a host family or in a student house. Small groups and our native-speaking Spanish teachers will help you will through your language learning goals. Our Spanish teachers are highly qualified professional instructors with years of experience.
After classes, it's relaxing time! Language school in the city: visit swimming pools, going to waterfalls or going to the cinema. Language school beach: relax at the beach after classes, learn surfing, take yoga classes or just relax in hammock. With Jamso Trainee, you can live both experiences.
Combine your time in Costa Rica and study at the city and at the beach campus!
- Study from 2 weeks up to a full year, start any Monday.
- Learn Spanish in small groups.
- Live in a host family or students home and practice Spanish with your hosts.
- Visit different beaches, waterfalls during your free time, go surfing and have fun with other volunteers.