The aim of the YEP course is to educate and inspire young students to become entrepreneurs through mentor based programmes that foster innovation, leadership skills, creativity and self confidence.
Our Vision is to empower youth to become entrepreneurs by engaging them in quality educational programmes that include instruction and mentoring designed to discover the challenges and rewards of entrepreneurship; develop business acumen and communication skills and instil confidence to lead in a global environment.
Young Entrepreneurs will:
Design, create and sell a product, with the help of their tutors
Learn new skills in morning classes, get involved in project work or activities in the afternoons
Plan, practise and get ready for market sales
Put their product on sale at Chichester market, setting up stalls to attract potential customers
Work with budgets, forecasting and selling techniques
Be part of a ‘House’, competing throughout their stay for the BLA House Prize
- Inspire students to become entrepreneurs
- Foster innovation, leadership skills, creativity and self confidence
- Improve your English in morning classes, get involved in project work and activities in the afternoons
- Learn by doing and having fun
- Sell t-shirts at the market, raise funds for a local charity