View Other Details
Work with IPSL's program director to create a program that suits your interests, goals and budget. Pricing is dependent upon the elements that you choose to include
Work with IPSL's program director to create a program that suits your interests, goals and budget. Pricing is dependent upon the elements you choose to include. Personal spending money, visa and passport costs, wifi, SIM cards are not covered by program fees.
These completely customizable Language programs are offered online and in-country. Students receive the same support and instruction, by a local, in-country teacher whether online or in person.
Current programs are in Halle (Germany), France (Nice or Lyon), and Japan (Tokyo, Fuluoka, or Kyoto). Japan is expected to open its borders by end of summer 2022.
Programs offer a variety of options for students: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced learners; number of lessons per week; private or group lessons, specialized language courses (teachers, business, exam prep) and cultural workshops. When studying in country students have a choice of lodging type, number of meals included, number of excursions included, airport transfers, as well as other options.
Please contact IPSL to set up a time to discuss your interests and goals in a Language program and they will advise you on creating a program that perfectly suits your needs and budget.
- Receive widely recognized certification of language proficiency level.
- Students can choose to study online or in person.
- IPSL, the founder of Service-Learning, is a global education institute within the National University of Natural Medicine (NUNM.edu). They invest over 83% of their revenues directly back into the communities where they serve.
- Great opportunity to make new friends, as students from around the world study at IPSL's partner schools.
- Study in Austria, Germany, France or Japan