Our experienced team in Radolfzell on Lake Constance specializes in programs for young people and provides full-service packages for fun, educational holiday courses and high school terms for kids and teens between 11 and 17 years of age.
The Training Center in Radolfzell has an informal, personal atmosphere. For many of our young German learners, it is their first time abroad, so our top priority is to provide them with full-service care and full-time supervision.
Radolfzell is the ideal place for learning languages: everything is within walking distance, the people are friendly, and our international guests are quickly made to feel at home. The peaceful town of about 30,000 inhabitants is a great place to improve your language skills and have fun with other kids and teens from all over the world.
The town is located right next to the lake and close to Switzerland, Austria and the Black Forest, so there are plenty of exciting excursion destinations nearby.
- More than 55 years of experience
- Small and cozy town of 30,000 inhabitants only
- Everything at walking distance
- Lake Constance & surroundings: very popular holiday resort
- The lake and its magnificent surroundings offer good opportunities for sports all year round