Group Program in Guadalajara, Mexico

All our courses from beginning to the most advanced are made up of small groups ranging from 1 to 10 students which provide an ideal learning atmosphere. The smaller the groups the faster and more effective the learning, since there is a dramatic fall in individual achievement and speed of learning as the size of the group increases above 10 students.

You can decide to study from as little as one week up to as many as you desire. We have new classes every Monday of the month. Lessons are Monday to Friday 9 am to 2 pm.

Our Spanish language immersion program offers levels which fall into three categories: beginner, intermediate, and advanced.

• Most accredited Spanish language school in Mexico.
  • Our instructors are native speakers who are highly qualified to address individual needs.
  • Highly engaging extracurricular activities for you to have fun with the language.
  • Our Spanish language school has more than forty years of language teaching experience.
  • There is no enrollment fee.

• Instruction 9.3
Tommy

A worthwhile enjoyable experience

IMAC provided an excellent learning experience. I was placed in the correct level and started learning from the first day. The instructor was prepared and engaging, and she really fostered a comfortable learning environment. Language learning can be stressful, but in these classes it was mostly fun.

Guadalajara is an amazing city to visit. The people are warm and hospitable to friendly visitors. It is an extremely walkable environment with many interesting places to visit. On this trip I visited dozens of historic sites, I ate excellent food, and I danced my way through several evenings. I look forward to returning to Guadalajara, and to IMAC!

Afternoon discussion classes were awkward.
Geoffrey

Marvelous Spanish

Guadalajara is a fantastic place where i studied Spanish with marvelous and friendly people. The IMAC program really prepares a student to become fluent in Spanish. The course helped me on my conversation with other people, also i impoved my writting. I highly recommend this Program because they were really professional. I also had excellent instructors, they were nice and dedicated to teaching Spanish

lichieh

Great experience at IMAC!

I had a good time with my professor. The class was very good. The teacher used different approaches to interact with us. The teacher used games and plays in the class which was more interactive and excellent. Since i didn't have any foundation of Spanish, this class was well designed for me. Even if it only was 2 weeks of learning at IMAC. I have been able to make short sentences and greatly improved my Spanish since then. Great experience!

Update software at the Multimedia Lab.

About IMAC Spanish Language Programs

Study Spanish in Guadalajara, Mexico at the most accredited Spanish language school.

At IMAC (Instituto Mexicano Americano de Cultura) Spanish Language Programs, we are passionate about teaching students our beautiful language and culture. Our...