Learn Spanish in charming Guadalajara, Mexico.

All our courses from beginning to the most advanced are made up of small groups ranging from 1 to 10 students which provide an ideal learning atmosphere. The smaller the groups the faster and more effective the learning, since there is a dramatic fall in individual achievement and speed of learning as the size of the group increases above 10 students.

You can study from as little as one week up to as many as you desire. We have new classes every Monday. Lessons are Monday to Friday from 9 am to 2 pm.

We also offer courses for general conversational, business and finance, teachers, medical personnel, social service professionals and much more. Please contact us to see how our Spanish language programs can meet your specific needs.

Our City

The city of Guadalajara, considered by all Mexicans as the Pearl of the West, is one of the most prosperous, colonial, modern and dynamic cities in Latin America. After all, it is the birth-place of Mariachi and Tequila.

• Most accredited Spanish language school in Mexico.
  • Our instructors are native speakers who are highly qualified and accredited to address individual needs.
  • Highly engaging extracurricular activities for you to have fun with the language.
  • Our Spanish language school has more than forty years of language teaching experience.
  • There is no enrollment fee.

• Instruction 9.5
Mike

Intensive Spanish course.

What I liked about IMAC was that it allowed me to practice speaking Spanish. The courses at imac are exactly what I expected - intense but at a pace, I can keep up with. Every week was great as I learned quite a lot. I also enjoyed the interchange with English students after my Spanish lessons. I just wish I had more time to continue learning. I will definitely return. My teacher was very thoughtful and energetic.

I recommend this school to anyone looking to learn Spanish in Mexico, you won't be disappointed. Hasta proto.

Classrooms, too much emphasis on teaching English. By the way, they also teach English.
Tommy

A worthwhile enjoyable experience

IMAC provided an excellent learning experience. I was placed in the correct level and started learning from the first day. The instructor was prepared and engaging, and she really fostered a comfortable learning environment. Language learning can be stressful, but in these classes it was mostly fun.

Guadalajara is an amazing city to visit. The people are warm and hospitable to friendly visitors. It is an extremely walkable environment with many interesting places to visit. On this trip I visited dozens of historic sites, I ate excellent food, and I danced my way through several evenings. I look forward to returning to Guadalajara, and to IMAC!

Afternoon discussion classes were awkward.
Geoffrey

Marvelous Spanish

Guadalajara is a fantastic place where i studied Spanish with marvelous and friendly people. The IMAC program really prepares a student to become fluent in Spanish. The course helped me on my conversation with other people, also i impoved my writting. I highly recommend this Program because they were really professional. I also had excellent instructors, they were nice and dedicated to teaching Spanish

lichieh

Great experience at IMAC!

I had a good time with my professor. The class was very good. The teacher used different approaches to interact with us. The teacher used games and plays in the class which was more interactive and excellent. Since i didn't have any foundation of Spanish, this class was well designed for me. Even if it only was 2 weeks of learning at IMAC. I have been able to make short sentences and greatly improved my Spanish since then. Great experience!

Update software at the Multimedia Lab.