View Other Details
UCL (University College London) is a world-leading university (ranked 8th globally by QS in 2022), with an international reputation for high-quality research and teaching.
The UCL Online English Course for International University Students is a two-week course (15 February - 26 August 2022) which has been designed to help develop your academic language and skills, as well as allow you to access aspects of UK culture and English language from a distance.
Teaching takes place from Monday to Friday, with classes and tutorials covering:
-Language and skills needed to study at a UK university
-Designing and conducting a questionnaire
-Analysing the results of a questionnaire
-Writing an academic research report
-Delivering an academic presentation
-Introduction to cultural visits including language preparation.
-Skills needed to research UK culture and English language.
- Develop English language skills in listening, reading, writing and speaking.
- Learn key academic skills in conducting research, writing reports and giving presentations.
- Take part in guided virtual visits to places of cultural interest in London.
- The opportunity to meet and talk with UCL students online
- Access to recorded lectures delivered by UCL lecturers