Australian Catholic University
ACU is an Australian government-funded, public university open to students of all beliefs, nationalities and cultures. We offer a wide range of courses in our four faculties - Education & Arts, Health Sciences, Law and Business, and Theology & Philosophy. With six campuses available to international students, each one is small enough to allow for a close working relationship between students and academic staff, with smaller classes enabling academic staff to give individual attention to students. Study areas in the Study Abroad Program include a great range of exciting field trips and practical components that offer you an insight into the Australian lifestyle, culture and environment. The ACU advantage:
- Choice of six campuses: Brisbane, Sydney (2), Canberra, Melbourne, Ballarat
- Academic Internships available in Brisbane
- Community Engagement programs offered in all campus locations
- Competitive Study Abroad fees
- More than 30,000+ students from over 98 countries
These are in-depth Q&A sessions with verified alumni.