AIFS Au Pair in Australia

Questions and Answers

Showing 1 - 5 of 5

G'day Mate! As far as we can determine, you do not qualify for the Working Holiday Visa unfortunately :( If you have heritage from a country that is eligible for a working holiday visa such as the United kingdom you can apply for a British passport and then apply for a visa that way. You can however apply for the 3 month Tourist Visa –this can be obtained via the Department of Immigration website...

You have to be between 18 and 30 years old to apply.

I didn't really have any problems, I had a couple of minor queries which AIFS were really quick to respond to. It was great peace of mind to know they were just a phone call or email away.

I lived in my host families house, I had my own bedroom and shared the family bathroom and living areas.