Changing my Perspective

Fun: 10
Value: 10
Safety: 10
Review

I enjoyed this program so much. I was at a point in my life in which I needed a restart if you will. I jumped on this program really late in the game. They were accommodating, understanding, and helpful. I have never been to the Middle East and I honestly had no expectations. I was glad to be with people who were in similar boats, and that the group was relatively diverse. I didn't go to be a tourist, and so I was pleased to find that there was not too much of that happening. The purpose to learn and be immersed in the culture was clear. The leadership was also amazing. I felt safe and cared for the whole time. I left the trip feeling like a new human. Something shifted in me. I began to look more at what I was actually passionate about and what my next step should be. My perspective on my life, and those around me, shifted.

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2015
Your subscription level does not give you access to respond to critical reviews (any review rated 6 or lower). If you would like to do so please contact our sales team to upgrade your account.