I had the chance to intern with Ernst & Young in Prague through ESAC. I got to meet with professionals in Prague, had the opportunity to do some really interesting projects at EY, and learn more about working in Europe. The response to this internship from prospective employers has been excellent and people genuinely seem impressed when they ask me about this experience. You have the option of taking a class as well as doing the internship but I highly recommend doing the internship full time.
1) Prague is the best city in the world to study abroad. I've studied abroad multiple times and Prague's nightlife, low cost of going out, excellent atmosphere, and beautiful buildings make Prague an excellent place.
2) ESAC was a great combination of locals who knew a lot about the country and people from the US who gave great support.
3) The ease of transportation in Prague make it very easy to get around all over the city.
4) Flights from Prague to other cities in Europe are cheap and quick so it's easy to make weekend trips happen.
5) The Cesky Krumlov optional trip was awesome- so definitely do that one.