10 days were not enough

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

This experience has been one of the most rewarding travels I have done in my short life. I got to know about this program because of one friend that attended the year before and since the moment she told me her adventures, I fell in love and wanted to participate as well.

Since the moment I arrived in Denpasar, the staff were there, taking care of us and throughout the whole time, I felt 100% safe. Living in the middle of the jungle with 9 local students, 5 international ones and around 9 staff members, I never felt isolated, I was surrounded by nature and incredible people.

All participants were passionate about the environmental preservation and I learned a lot from them as well as I was able to share my opinion during all the presentations and discussions we had. I consider that from all my travels, this one is distinguished due to the fact that the cultural understanding was better because of the interaction with local students at breakfast, lunch, dinner, activities and even in the dormitory for 10 days.

I do not want to spoil what you will live, but I can ensure you that it will be worthy. The people, the culture, nature, the learning, the beauty of Bali and the program itself will captivate you the same way I am.

By strengthening the connections with ex-participants and letting us know if they are taking part in any project we can follow and participate.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would