Soul Searching

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

Battered from life and confused on spirituality, life and career goals, and even if I wanted to live, I decided I had to change something to strive for a better life. So I changed perspectives. I obtained so many in New Zealand. I lived with a 34 year old self-sustainable hippie away from society up in a mountain out of a house he built, living off the land, using solar and wind power (was going to make a hydroelectric generator). I stayed on a sheep farm, another mega farm, made so many friends on a hop-on hop-off bus, traveled ALL of Middle Earth, traveled in a car with new mates, and did the best hikes I've ever done. I am no longer suicidal, I have found my spirituality (an interconnectedness of everything, and so much more...), am pursuing my career path, have so many life goals, and most of all, I'm happy :)

I have traveled Europe since and am looking forward to traveling SE Asia and Australia next.

I couldn't have asked for anything more. What a beautiful life.

The support team were absolutely incredible. They helped me when I called them on a flip phone in the hippie's house, recommended so much that I'm so thankful for, and were so funny. Alas, they were a support group, and I needed to spread my wings and go with the flow, away from them. They did their part, I did mine. Don't change a thing.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2016
Media
Photos

Provider Response

It's inspiring to hear how profoundly a program like this can affect a person. Thank you for your comments Hunter, and we're so glad to hear how much you were able to accomplish in New Zealand. Best of luck in Southeast Asia!