Exciting and New

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

This is my first time going abroad on my own. In addition it is for 3 months, and I am about a month in already. I met some great new people and made new friends as well.

Future participants will get a unique experience and no one will have the same exact experience.

So far my favourite experience is when my friends and I went to explore a shop nearby the school. We had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs. (Those that were there know the story)

I believe this is a great opportunity to see and experience a different language and culture. This program also offers a chance to meet new people and make lifelong friends. You also will have great stories to tell to your friends and family back home.

I found it difficult to find the school on my first day. I arrived about 2 hours early for class and found the school within an hour with the help of a kind stranger who spoke English.

Having a Beijing coordinator or already existing students escort the new comers to the school would have been helpful. To my knowledge everyone had asked how to find the school by asking existing students or by a stranger.

By having a Beijing coordinator it would relieve a lot of the worries and stress of being late to school on your first day. Especially if you are unable to leave early from the host family's home.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would