Awesome Time Working In Cape Town

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

When I came to volunteer with African Impact in Cape Town, I originally planned to only stay 4 weeks, but I ended up staying 3 months! I absolutely loved my experience from day one. The staff was so friendly and welcoming, the kids that I worked with managed to impact me even more than I impacted them, and I made friends here in Cape Town I know will last a life time. I specifically worked on the Teaching and Early Childhood Development projects. It's so amazing to work in Cape Town because you get the opportunity to learn about all of the different cultures and work in the communities during the week and then explore the beautiful city of Cape Town on the weekend. There is honestly so much to do - you will never get bored. The staff will even help you plan everything from skydiving to safaris for the weekend so you can make the most of your time here! I would recommend this life changing experience to everyone!

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2018
Media
Photos

Provider Response

Hey Emily,

Thank you for spending 3 whole months out in Cape Town with us. We loved having you here and feeling the impact you were making at GAPA, Kuyasa and Fiks. You'll have to come back and check out our new digs! Keep in touch!

The African Impact team