Liat Oz PACU, ARCC

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

Starting the trip off up in Santiago Chile was a great way to start the bonds that I was about to make with 12 people, who started off as strangers to me, for the next three months. Overall the trip was incredible. ARCC did a great job creating a trip which had a cultural exchange, a fun touristy aspect, and service work all included in one. The PACU trip was more relaxed compared to other trips I've been on with ARCC which was nice especially due to where we were in the world. It allowed me to take in the beautiful scenic Patagonia and focus more on my personal growth. Cuba's culture exchange and service work was definitely a highlight from the trip as well. The ARCC office was always available and more than willing to answer any questions I had before and during my trip.

This was ARCC's first year of running this program so I knew going into it that it wouldn't be perfect. There were a few bumps in the road but nonetheless we always found an alternate activity to do. Some feedback as well would be having a smaller group for this specific trip.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would