Master in Environomical Pathways for Sustainable Energy Systems

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

This program has given me a lot! From an educational perspective, I had the opportunity to travel around Europe, and study in some of the best universities in the field of engineering, innovation, and sustainability. On top of that, I had the chance to participate in a crash course on entrepreneurship in ESADE (one of the best business schools in the world), to challenge myself in hackathons, and network in some of the top conferences about energy and sustainability.
The program covers a lot of topics in the first year (from energy efficiency to microeconomics) and gives a lot of freedom to specialize in the second year allowing to chose a different location as well as different courses. The thesis can be really the opportunity to deepen the knowledge on a topic and collaborate with the industry.

There is a lot more than that, in fact, by travelling so much I got so many insights about people, different cultures and myself. I met amazing people and built long-lasting friendships. In short, this program has broadened my horizons and has made me confident in my ability to make a change. I also got the fortune of having a full scholarship that made my student life much easier and funnier.

I recommend this program to all the people that want to put themselves on the front of the battle for a more sustainable future.

This program is quite young and it is the product of the collaboration of different institutions, therefore in the past years, not everything had been smooth from an organizational perspective. However, the organizers were aware of it and proactive in helping with the different issues.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would