A Must!

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

IVHQ really provided me with an opportunity that really impacted me. I went to Costa Rica to teach English for a week and it was the most life-changing experience of my life. I am definitely going to volunteer abroad more often and for a longer period of time. I got exposed to a real Costa Rican community. I stayed with a wonderful Costa Rican family and ate Costa Rican food everyday. The whole pack was an amazing experience. I taught some wonderful kids and I got attached to them so much. I still think of them every day. I recommend everyone to volunteer abroad at least once. It is really an eyeopening experience.

One thing that can be improved is having a bit more information about our projects and host family. I was scary going to an unknown country with no information whatsoever about our stay and our work. More information would have comforted me more.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Height
Width
Node Reference

Provider Response

Hi Kristina - thank you for being an amazing volunteer! We look forward to assisting you with your next volunteer adventure. Rachel - IVHQ Program Manager.