It’s not goodbye it’s see you later

Ratings
Overall
Rating Value A
Rating Value B
Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

I had three goals when in mind when going abroad and those were to gain experience at my internship, enhance speaking skills, and travel around Europe. I am happy to say I successfully did all three!! During my internship I was able to gain hands on experience in a clinical setting, which was beneficial for me because I want to pursue nursing in the future. I let go of the fear of making mistakes and was able to practice my Spanish with locals. Lastly I was able to travel all throughout Europe. During my time here I travel to 9 different countries and 22 different cities. As you can imagine I was very busy and enjoyed every minute of it. I highly recommend this program to future interns and promise that you will love it as long as you take full advantage of it.

Some people are more shy than others and it’s hard to gather a group of people together in one program who get along. Maybe collaborating with other study abroad programs to build networking setting with all study abroad students so people can meet others just like them would be really beneficial to enhance the overall experience!
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would