Marketing / Communications Intern

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

This has been one of the best experiences of my life. The amount of valuable job experience I gained from my host company is more than I would have ever imagined. The company that I was matched with was exactly what I was looking for. My co-workers were great and I was given real responsibility within the company not just typical "intern tasks". I enjoyed going to work each day and then getting to explore the most amazing places every weekend. Ireland is full of beautiful scenery and living in Dublin was ideal as we were close to great restaurants, bars, and shopping. We received just the right amount of support from GE as I always felt supported but never babysat. They also did an incredible job on roommate matching! my roommate and I were always together and had a blast the whole time. This has seriously been the opportunity and adventure of a lifetime and I would recommend it to anybody and everybody!

Griffith college was not an ideal place to live for 3 months. Especially being a recent college graduate, it felt like I was really taking a step backwards living in a dorm.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would