Great

Rating Value C
Rating Value D
Rating Value E
Review

I loved studying at Macquarie! The University is so beautiful and well taken care of! The professors were all nice and seemed to care that I learn. There are a ton of great food options on and around campus. The location being so close to the shopping centre is a major plus seeing as how study abroad students don't have cars. It is a little farther away from "main" Sydney where there's hustle and bustle all the time, but the suburb of Macquarie actually stayed rather quiet, which was nice for students. Having a train station on campus was the best thing because I know most Uni's around don't have that. I would definitely suggest getting involved with the Macquarie University Buddies because they take lots of cool trips and help you see a lot you may not have otherwise. Overall, Macquarie was great and I really miss it!

I would have just liked a little more support before and during my stay. There was one webinar that I watched that helped a lot, but there was a lot of information that I didn't know. And while there, I would have just liked a little more support during my stay to help me succeed and make the most of my time there.
Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would