The pros: I think my time at the MI campus was very unique. The student body was very diverse back in 2016, and the institute was indeed cutting edge. My experience with MI enabled me to reach a better potential and the places I am at today. Funding my MS degree was of course one major advantage.
- Most courses were not graduate level although the intent of the courses was supposed to be.
- I have taken courses where I had no proper assignments, thus passed without gaining sufficient insight on many topics.
- My field of study was in IC design. This institute is not the place for such a field.
- The institute suffers from lack of response to emails, especially to us Alumnus.
- Attestation is a mission impossible being a legacy student of MI, and no one knows the exact procedures which were supposed to be taken care of before the merger.