CATS PYJAMAS

Safety: 10
Organization: 10
Review

INTRO TRAVEL IS THE CATS PYJAMAS

12 beautiful days across Sri Lanka in our stylish party bus was a time I’ll never forget

Intro travel is the best way to show up to a country you know absolutely nothing about and have done little to no travel research on, to then leave 2 weeks later having hit all the epic hot spots and truly experienced a bit of the local culture, food and fantastic activities.

The itinerary is well planned and makes the most of experiencing everything while still having lots of time to chill and relax and enjoy the holiday vibes.

Our group leader Dave was a barrel of laughs and impressive with his knowledge of Sri Lankan culture and even speaking the local language. Dave is an absolute asset to the intro team, I’ve done my fair share of group tours and he has clearly got the gig down pat.

The trip was incredible and Sri Lanka surely made it quite high on my list of top destinations I’ve visited out of the 46 and counting!

Thanks intro!

Would you recommend this program?
Yes, I would
Year Completed
2020
Your subscription level does not give you access to respond to critical reviews (any review rated 6 or lower). If you would like to do so please contact our sales team to upgrade your account.