Our Oxford summer program welcomes students to stay in historic Brasenose College (founded in 1509), and experience a wide range of academic subjects over a two or four week program.
The inspiring surroundings, outstanding academic offerings and wide range of activities including sports, music and excursions to London, Blenheim Palace and more, make our summer program an exhilarating and enriching experience for all our students.
Aimed specifically at US high school students, most of your classmates will be aged 16 - 18, and you will enjoy a unique range of workshops and masterclasses, designed to supplement your academic studies with skills such as debating, pitching, presenting and more. You will also enjoy garden parties, try your hand at croquet or cricket and explore the outstandingly beautiful city of Oxford as a true insider.
We look forward to welcoming you to join us this summer.
- Our courses combine in-depth academic exploration with a full cultural and social programme.
- The programme offers an exciting activities programme including cultural visits to heritage sites, sightseeing visits to London, as well as free time to explore Oxford or Cambridge with new friends
- The college has many famous alumni, from ‘Lord of the Flies’ author William Golding to ‘Monty Python’ star Michael Palin, and more recently the previous British Prime Minister, David Cameron.
- The residential dorms are close by in the Frewin Court annexe, adjacent to the Oxford Union, the world-renowned student debating club.
- Students stay in comfortable, well-appointed single study bedrooms situated around a central grassy area.