Campus Oxford - Oxford Summer Program

Campus Oxford - Oxford Summer Program

Our Oxford summer program welcomes students to stay in historic Brasenose College (founded in 1509), and experience a wide range of academic subjects over a two or four week program.

The inspiring surroundings, outstanding academic offering and wide range of activities including sports, music and excursions to London, Blenheim Palace and more, make our summer program an exhilarating and enriching experience for all our students.

Aimed specifically at US high school students, most of your classmates will be aged 16 - 18, and you will enjoy a unique range of workshops and masterclasses, designed to supplement your academic studies with skills such as debating, pitching, presenting and more. You will also enjoy garden parties, try your hand at croquet or cricket and explore the outstandingly beautiful city of Oxford as a true insider.

We look forward to welcoming you to join us this summer.

Europe » England » Oxford
Philosophy
Physics
Sociology
Visa Requirement
Fees on our two and four week programs include all academic courses, workshops, accommodation, half board and excursions.

Elisabeth
New York, NY
Fordham University

Philosophy and Oxford

My experience at Oxford university sparked my interest in philosophy, which is my current field of study. More than that, my time in Oxford allowed me to experience new cultures, new thought processes, and most importantly, allowed me to experience a side of myself that was unplugged from the media and more in tune with my surroundings. I am daily inspired by my time there in my writing and in my day to day life.

Jillian
Hauppauge, NY

Best Summer of my Life

As an American student wishing to study at a UK university, this program was perfect. I was nervous at first, but Oxford has always been my dream. As soon as I got off the plane, I met one of the many best friends I created. We walked together to the campus and immediately were greeted with other excited teens. Everyone was so welcoming, which is something I hadn't experienced on other summer programs. There was no drama, only kindness and joy. The greatest feeling was when we were walking into Brasenose and there were tourists standing outside the door. My friends and I felt so privileged to have a key when all the tourists started complaining and trying to get in themselves. At that moment, I realized how incredible those two weeks were, and I would do anything to go back to see my friends, amazing counselors, and the beautiful architecture.

The workshops and master classes were fun, but I felt pressured to go to them. I wish we had a little more freedom with them, but that has to be my only complaint. It truly was incredible.

We have been welcoming students to Oxford and Cambridge for our renowned summer programs and gap years for over thirty years.

Our competitive and highly academic programs give students the extraordinary opportunity to live and study like an Oxbridge student for a summer or semester,