Live and study in Montpellier, one of France’s fastest-growing cities and an emerging cultural and educational center. Within easy reach of both mountains and the Mediterranean, and home to 100,000 university students, Montpellier is a young, vibrant city with a centuries-old history of intellectual advances and social tolerance. It is the ideal place to study business.
This program, developed in conjunction with the Carlson School of Management, is based at the University of Montpellier. Students will take course in English and/or French alongside French and international students. Special courses for US students as well as French language courses are also offered.
- Develop or strengthen French linguistic skills
- Deepen cross-cultural understanding through interaction with faculty, local students, host families and community members
- Gain French, European, and international perspectives on business
- Develop networking skills and contacts through interaction with faculty and peers
- Increase independence and self-reliance by learning to navigate French society