Young Changemakers Program - India

Students working in India
Students working in India

Through our Young Changemakers Program in India your students will have the opportunity to learn about sustainable development projects whilst following an interactive and experiential learning program. We work with local charities and social enterprises who focus on solving social issues in India and they work with us to provide fun and interactive workshops for the Students. Activities and excursions facilitate cultural immersion and also the opportunity to gain intercultural competency. Support your students to develop themselves as global citizens!

Duration: 7 Days +

All tours can be fully customize as per the requirements of your group and the learning objectives.

• Experiencing cultural immersion and learning about cultural communication
  • Exploring global citizenship
  • Learning first hand about social issues in India
  • Attending workshops by social enterprises and charities that are tackling social issues in India
  • Experience rural and urban living

Joseph

YCP Hyderabad

This was an incredible experience, enhanced by the organisers' enthusiasm and knowledge. The activities were great and I thoroughly recommend it to any school group visisting the area as it allows the students to discver the culture, ways of life and issues while at the same time being able to visit the area and discover India. The town itself and the accomodations were amazing, and coming from France the environment could not have been different, so I really appreciate this program which made my first trip to India a memorable one!

Ursule

February 2018

My first visit to India was made so much more interesting by this program that introduced us straight away to some of the history, traditions and customs of the country. It was overall very enriching to learn about social issues but also what is being done about them. The staff was very welcoming, while the overall experience was very enjoyable and memorable. I would definitely recommend it to any students or visitors eager to discover India.