Through our Young Changemakers Program in India your students will have the opportunity to learn about sustainable development projects whilst following an interactive and experiential learning program. We work with local charities and social enterprises who focus on solving social issues in India and they work with us to provide fun and interactive workshops for the Students. Activities and excursions facilitate cultural immersion and also the opportunity to gain intercultural competency. Support your students to develop themselves as global citizens!
Duration: 7 Days +
All tours can be fully customize as per the requirements of your group and the learning objectives.
- Experiencing cultural immersion and learning about cultural communication
- Exploring global citizenship
- Learning first hand about social issues in India
- Attending workshops by social enterprises and charities that are tackling social issues in India
- Experience rural and urban living