'Because not all classrooms have four walls.'
The Hokkaido Adventure Leadership Program (ALP) is aimed for teenagers and young adults looking to study Japanese, whilst having a culturally immersive and adventure experience.
This 2-week program is jam-packed with activities and adventures. It combines 2 daily Japanese lessons with Japanese cultural experiences, outdoor activities and team-building.
Each program accepts up to 20 students, who live together in an 'ALP tribe'. Students then break off into smaller groups for Japanese focus times according to ability, and come back together for larger scale events and activities.
If you want to study Japanese in a non-classroom environment, grow in confidence and leadership abilities, travel throughout Hokkaido and meet friends from all over the world - this could be the program for you!
- Japanese language study with an original curriculum
- Live with a 'tribe' of between 10-20 young people for 2 weeks
- A full program of Japanese cultural experiences and adventure activities
- Full 24-7 support and residential staff
- Unique travel plans and evening activities to meet local Japanese people