Delve into marine science and discover the vast biodiversity of the underwater realm aboard a 45-foot floating classroom, lab and home.
This program is an eye-opening exploration of the biology and ecology of marine communities. Living aboard a 45-foot yacht and hopping from one diverse island to another gives you the freedom and flexibility to discover the unparalleled diversity of ecosystems found in this tropical region of the world. Learn with a marine biologist as your mentor. Tackle marine conservation. Understand the biochemical nature of marine environments. Learning is always active, experiential and enlightening - never boring.
- Earn college credits in marine science and multiple PADI scuba certifications
- Conduct hands on research alongside marine science professionals
- Learn underwater research techniques in a protected marine park
- Explore colorful reefs and determine environmental changes over time
- Hike through a rainforest and explore a dormant volcano