- South Africa
View Other Details
TRANSPORT FEE: $150.93
A four-week-long Conservation Training Course focused on Endangered & Priority Species Conservation & Habitat Management, developed by award-winning conservation organisation Wildlife ACT.
The course is for nature enthusiasts and those considering a career in wildlife conservation. It offers practical, hands-on training underpinned by course material, a unique understanding of the most up-to-date wildlife conservation techniques and practices, and allows you to contribute to important wildlife conservation work on the famous Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Park, known to be the birthplace of modern wildlife conservation in Africa.
The Course Modules include:
– Wildlife Monitoring
– Camera Trapping
– Tracking & Spoor
– Conservation & Habitat Management
– Game Capture & Relocation
– Wildlife Crime & Illegal Trade
– Communities & Conservation
Get involved in practical Big 5 monitoring, data collection and research, whilst learning about wildlife management and ecological principles.
Video and Photos
- Learn what it takes to become a wildlife conservationist.
- Learn from the 2nd place winner of the World Responsible Tourism Awards in the category “Best for Wildlife”.
- Learn from the 2nd place winner of the African Responsible Tourism Awards in the category “Best for Habitat & Species Conservation”.
- Gain a deep understanding of wildlife monitoring and the technology used to protect endangered species.
- Gain an understanding of what managing a wildlife park in South Africa entails.