BSc - Bachelor of Science in International Business Administration
View Other Details
The tuition fee for International students is 24'000 CHF/ year.
MBU seeks to have well-qualified students and offers scholarships to support excelling students. For more information, please, contact us at info@mbuniversity.
Bachelor of Science degree is the first step into your academic path and career in business. In the modern world, to be a highly successful business leader, you need to be able to understand every aspect of business, which comprise such elements as finance, marketing and human resources management. In order to respond to these needs, MBU – Montreux Business University, designed Bachelor of Science in International Business Administration program, that will help our students to master business competencies and human behavior, understand the value of learning about current topics from professors who bring their real-world practical experience into the classroom and prepare them to be the global leaders of tomorrow.
Students in the BSc program have the opportunity to choose one of the following concentrations in the final semester of their studies:
- Human Resources Management
- International Business Administration
This program aspires to foster the holistic development of the MBU student in business and human-centered skills. Its overall educational aims satisfy the International Standards for Bachelor awards in Business and Management.
Upon the successful completion of the program an MBU graduate should demonstrate the following knowledge and skills and will be able to:
- Research and analyze the global business environment and gain a good understanding of the innovative and creative processes of management;
- Understand the fundamental concepts of business;
- Have the ability to effectively communicate various business concepts;
- Critically analyze quantitative data to improve problem solving skills;
- Successfully use the following skills, which are necessary in order to be successful in business: decision making, strategic formation, leadership and people management.
Video and Photos
- BSc at MBU provides students with an in-depth understanding of what is involved in managing organizations in the contemporary context and to offer opportunities to develop expertise in a chosen management specialism;
- BSc at MBU equips students with the knowledge and skills necessary to pursue a career in business and management;
- BSc at MBU encourages and facilitates critical, analytical thinking by students as a vital foundation for subsequent academic study, employment, professional and personal development and participation in society;
- BSc at MBU enables students to acquire the personal and key skills they need to develop as autonomous and reflective individuals with the capacity to continue learning.