View Other Details
Public transportation card (50% off from all public transport tickets); digital library.
The Bachelor of Arts Program in Event Management explores the concepts, characteristics and management of events in various locations allowing the student to acquire solid knowledge of business processes and analytical techniques as well as sound technical skills. This course offers aspects of creation, finance, marketing, risk assessment and human resources.
Demand is growing in the Event Industry with an estimated 200 million people who work in the Event Management field. These festivals, sports events, music concerts, conferences, exhibitions and meetings are an economic and social driver for many companies, cities, regions and countries. Examples of these include: The Montreux Jazz Festival, The Olympics, the World Cup, the Rio de Janerio Carnival and the Davos Economic Forum.
Students who have graduated with diplomas in Bachelor Event Management have found jobs with major companies such as: UEFA, FIFA, IOC, FIBA and a variety of Event Companies.
- Swiss Label of Quality - SSHE is a privately accredited business school by EduQua
- Practical and real individual approach - small sizes of the classrooms, coaching sessions and 1:4 average student to faculty ration
- Business oriented faculty - The majority of our faculty consists of current business owners or specialist still heavily involved in working in their own professional spheres
- Entrepreneurial drive and proactivity - While being an entrepreneurial private institution SSHE offers its students following perquisites: Unique choices and real-world business challenges at the service of our students’ future careers; Supporting and enc
- An international environment experience - students and faculty nationality mix is 80% on average