View Other Details
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited university
- Native English speaker with Intermediate/Advanced Spanish
- At least 1 year of teaching or formal tutoring experience
- TEFL Certification
- Experience living in a foreign country
- Highly developed intercultural and communication skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism, efficiency and a positive attitude in an environment that demands flexibility and patience
- Motivated, enthusiastic team player with a growth mindset
-Teach up to 19 hours in Valle’s public and micro schools
-Teach up to 6 hours of dynamic English classes to adults in the private sector
-Plan and implement engaging lessons
-Design, develop and manage a Proyecto Comunitario
-Participate in professional development
-BE part of our team and help the organization grow
-Build out and help implement the English curriculum of the prestigious two year ACCESS program in partnership with Fundacion Oportunidad and the US Embassy.
- Beyond English (BE) is a B Corporation located in Santiago, Chile.
- BE uses English as a vehicle for social change, teaching personalized, relevant and interactive classes.
- Be part of a unique partnership with Fundacion Oportunidad and the US Embassy.
- Fellows design and implement their own community project with the communities at the schools they are working in.