500 Funded Spanish Immersion Fellowship positions in Colombia for native English speakers with BS/BA's. If not from a native speaking country to have at least a C1-C2 English proficiency level; Teach or Co-Teach with Colombian teachers in grades 9-11 for a semester or more if you wish to continue having this great experience, No Spanish required. 1.5M COP/mo. (Approx $550 USD) to cover living expenses, 385 high schools participating throughout Colombia. AWESOME OPPORTUNITY to enjoy beautiful Colombia! (Sponsored by the Colombia Ministry of Education).
You will participate in teaching, community service and the lives of young motivated youth who are looking to open their horizons. The difference could be you .
- Paid Spanish immersion while volunteering in Colombia.
- Teaching background or certification NOT required.
- Spanish language skills NOT required.
- Any 4-yr BA/BS degree acceptable.
- Opportunity to LEAD as a role model and coordinate community service with your students.