Escuela Panamericana offers an integral education, following the established national programs of the Ministry of Education of El Salvador and a typical curriculum used in the United States of America -- all with a Christian vision. Our programs are supervised by both the Salvadorian Ministry of Education (MINED) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
* To motivate the wholesome development of each student's personality in an atmosphere of work, cooperation, respect and friendship.
* To form attitudes and feelings of nationalism, unity and an understanding of other nations in the world.
* To develop each student's creative capacity, their critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* To contribute new ideas to the development of the Salvadorian educational system.
* To demonstrate that children of different nations can learn to work and live in harmony.