View Other Details
• Accommodation (a room at the Teach on the beach building, including running water, electricity &DSTV)
• On-site experienced Director
• Limited internet access: means, we do have internet possibilities but no WiFi. In Ghana it is
possible to buy credit to use internet and bundle it. This is on your own cost, but works super well most of the time.
Pick up and drop off from the airport is at your own cost but we will organize with you to ensure safe arrival and departure from Teach on the Beach.
Contribute to impact through our numerous programs to enhance the education of children, gender equality, community development, sports, health, and environmental education in the rural coastal town of Busua in the heart of Africa.
As you embark on the journey to equatorial Ghana, known for its coastal landscape of palm-lined beaches, magnificent lakes, and tropical forests abundant with life and adventure. Learn the true meaning of Ghanaian hospitality, solidarity, and generosity by living and working in a community that has pride in its culture and brimming with a spirit of possibility.
Our focus is on education and the areas of work includes
1. Teaching, homework help, and organizing classes in our after-school program.
2. School Placements
3. Sports, health, and yoga awareness
4. Youth mentor-ship through our News Hour Program
5. Environmental education through our keep the beach clean efforts
- Working in a local community, making impact like you are part of it
- Use your creativity, you are free to organize workshops or teach specific skills
- Part of a family of dedicated Teach on the Beach members
- Travel and experience historic and fun places
- This village is located at the ocean and a perfect place to surf