- Be'er Sheva
View Other Details
- Bachelor's degree (required)
- Commitment to education equity & champion for diversity (required)
- At least one year of classroom teaching experience (required)
- Teacher certification (high priority)
- Personal/academic/professional connection to Israel (high priority)
We also include health insurance and mentoring.
The TALMA Summer Fellowship is a fully-funded, 3.5-week professional development and co-teaching experience for teachers committed to education equity. We believe that quality education is a basic human right for all, and to that end we proudly serve students and communities of all religious/ethnic/racial backgrounds. If you value, honor, and respect diversity, and you're a strong teacher (all grades & subjects welcome) looking to learn, grow, and give back, this program might be a great fit for you!
TALMA Fellows, as teacher participants are called - co-teach English in underserved schools across Israel, alongside local teachers; engage in workshops, pedagogy training, speaker events and other enrichment activities; gain international teaching experience and expand their teaching toolkits; network and form lasting relationships with like-minded educators from all over the world; deepen their understanding of, and connection to Israel; and create memories that last a lifetime!
- Gain international co-teaching experience and expand your teaching toolkit
- Network & build relationships with teachers from around the world
- Immerse yourself in another culture and experience a rich social life
- Develop your leadership style and voice with career-defining training
- All expenses paid, including travel, housing, and health insurance