To provide students with a stimulating learning environment based upon the IB constructivist/inquiry-based approach whereby students can benefit from a rigorously differentiated curriculum. Teachers also facilitate global citizenship through teaching and help prepare students to become well-rounded citizens. A teacher reports directly to the Head of School for carrying out their duties and responsibilities.
• Teachers are expected and required to maintain the highest possible standards in all areas of their work
• Provide a warm and effective learning environment for students
• Undertake Well-Being, supervisory and extracurricular responsibilities
• Participate actively in all agreed extra-curricular activities, programmes, and projects which support the School programme and the development of the students
• Contribute to the academic, well-being and general development of the students as individuals and of the school as a whole