Teaching English to needed children / Luang Prabang, Laos
View Other Details
- Fluent English
• Minimum 10 days (time to get used with the all instructions)
• 3h/day. You have to manage to work for 21h /week. Therefore, you can manage to have off day by working more some days.
ACCOMODATION: We offer free accommodation in a two storeys dorm with different rooms and bunk beds. All the comfortable beds are equipped with mosquito’s net and locker (padlock are required). Hot water, towels and WIFI are given.
FOOD: We provided food at our restaurant in the common area of the guest house. The food includes 3 meals a day. We are providing drinkable water (cold and warm).
My eco-lodge was built many years ago and is currently welcoming different foreigners looking to explore the peaceful city of Luang Prabang. The reason why I’m here is to find volunteers who are interested to teach English to modest children.
On Christmas 2022, we bought 400 warm clothes for the orphanage and invited them for an amazing dinner time on our cruise boat. Luang Prabang is known as a touristic place. Helping children to learn English is a way to offer them an opportunity of working in this field later on. Therefore, we really need foreign volunteers to help us as many as possible.
Moreover, we are still looking for a volunteer to help with running our website, TripAdvisor, and cruises on the river. If you have these communication and computer skills, you be will more than welcome to help them with it.
No degree is needed, only the happiness of sharing English with children.
Min 10 DAYS
Video and Photos
- 1 km from the city center (15 minutes)
- Hiking in the hills, explore the diverse waterfalls, swimming in the Nam Khan River, enjoying the sunset cruise
- Exchange your culture with locals, eat local food and fun with language exchange
- 2 volunteers max at the same time
- Autonomous, kind and warming foreigners being fluent in English