The Global Addictest Fellowship (GAF) Program is offering teaching positions in its educational centers. The fellowship serves to enhance the learning experiences of the students at Addictest Centers in Morocco, Tunisia and the DRC.
GAFs are highly-motivated recent college graduates, or gap year students, with an interest in education. GAFs undergo teacher training with an emphasis on working with our high-school students apply to American universities. GAFs work entirely in English.
GAFs job responsibilities will include teaching SAT classes, counseling students, making presentations, developing curriculum, and performing administrative tasks.
- Teach English in Rabat, Casablanca or Marrakech
- Fellowships are paid and cover housing
- Fellows take free Arabic or French classes
- Positions also available in Tunisia Office
- Help Morocco students access international education