- Dar es Salaam
View Other Details
- Minimum tutoring experiences, high school education and above.
Immigration services excluding visa fees
Airport pick up
One meal a day
Laundry services once a week
Immigration services excluding visa fees, weekly laundry services once a week, town tours, site tours.
Our program allows our volunteers to teach our local youths and kids a foreign language example English while they also learn our Swahili language and Culture. This is done in an interactive manner where volunteers visit different cultural centers, after school programs, sports and community recreation centers among others. We also offer our volunteers a one on one mentorship platform for them to interact with the kids and youths one on one at our facility or a chosen children center.
- Visiting women empowerment development center.
- Visiting children orphanage centers.
- Visiting local medical center.
- Touring local school settings.
- Visiting local fish markets.