Trinity Certificate in TESOL - Hong Kong

Internationally recognized TESOL certificate, accredited at Level 5 on the NQF with FREE career guidance and support.

- 130 hours (4 weeks), full time intensive TEFL course.
- 6 hours observed teaching practice, with real learners of English, including evaluation and feedback.
- Input session, lesson plans, teaching practice components.
- Prestigious, internationally recognised Trinity certificate.
- Job placement assistance and support provided.

The CertTESOL is available as 4-week full-time (courses almost every month) and 3-week part-time programs. Full-time courses run Mon to Fri; Part-time courses run Tue and Thu evenings and all day Sat.

• Prestigious, Recognized Certificate
  • Quality, Intensive TESOL Training
  • Quick, Better Job Prospects
  • Highly Experienced Trainers

Hello Aubrey, Thank you for your interest in our CertTESOL course. 1. The first step is to express your interest by submitting the form at: https://www.teflhongkong.com/apply.php 2. We'll then email you a pre-interview task (a small grammar, language awareness test) asking you to submit the same (after completing it). 3. Upon qualifying, you'll be asked to attend an interview at our center. If you...

• Instruction 10
  • Academic Rigor 10
  • Job Assistance 10
Kate

Great course and company

Trinity Cert TESOL is a necessary course that provides teachers with the best opportunities to teach English as a second language. I recently completed this course in Hong Kong and enjoyed the study. This company is incredibly helpful and responsive to students. The course was challenging but with the help of tutors it became easier. I think teachers need to be supported to find the right course for them and this company offers the best possible options. ESL is a growing job industry and us teachers need help in getting qualified. I would definitely recommend this TESOL course to any teachers that I know. I felt very supported while studying