View Other Details
• Accommodation: private room, only two minutes walk from the nearest ski lift and just across the road from various shops and restaurants
• Food: hot lunch on working days
• Transport: pick up and drop off from the local bus or train station
• Ski / snowboard equipment hire
• Discounts on ski / snowboard lessons
• Plenty of free time to enjoy snow sports!
• Full induction and orientation on arrival
• Dedicated in-country support 24/7
• On-the-job training in special educational needs, with Certification of Completion
• Remarkable work experience, which will boost any CV
• Job references for future employers or academic institutions
Skiing4all has been welcoming children with special educational needs to the beautiful Alpine ski resort of Zell am See-Kaprun for the last 10 years. From mid-December to mid-April we invite volunteers to help us run fun activities on the snow such as sledging, snow-shoeing and of course snow fights!
This volunteering program is suited for participants with a passion for helping others. Patience, flexibility, and creativity are essential. While the nature of this work can be challenging, it may also be deeply rewarding and provide insight into careers related to psychology, therapy and social work.
Zell am See, with its endless array of outdoor activities on offer, is beautifully set by the lake in the Austrian Alps. It is just 80 kilometres from the picture-perfect Sound of Music city of Salzburg, full of cultural events. In Salzburg you will also find our nearest airport served by Ryanair, Easyjet and British Airways.
- Rewarding work with autistic children in Austrian ski resort
- On-the-job training with Certificate of Completion and Job References
- Affordable volunteering programs, lasting from 2 to 16 weeks
- Just 15 hours of committment per week, leaving plenty of time for skiing or snowboarding
- Accommodation near ski lifts and snow sports equipment hire included