Sustainable Bolivia is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in the Bolivian Amazon that partners with local initiatives to provides resources that support ecotourism, regenerative agriculture, health and education. Volunteers and interns are placed with partner NGOs throughout the country, namely in and around Riberalta, Bolivia.
The objective of the health center is to ensure that every member of the community is able to receive basic medical care and attention.
• Intermediate Spanish
• Health care professional or student of medicine, public health or a related topic
• Willingness to participate in rural community outreach work
• Confidentiality with patients
• Minimum commitment period of 1 month
- Help in the health sector and make the difference
- Help out where really needed
- Learn about the health situation in Bolivia
- Learn how locals deal with diseases by mosquitoes
- Discover the Bolivian Amazon