A unique opportunity to explorers and students to live in a farm and experience rural life in Canada. This is a unique learning-vacation experience on a family farm in the countryside of Canada. The farmstay vacation program offers individuals to work in a farm in British Columbia, Ontario, or Quebec in exchange for a place to stay. Minimum farmstay placement is 2 weeks and maximum is 4 weeks with a visitor's visa. You can choose between 4 types of famrs: Agriculture, 2. Arts/Crafts/Artisanal Food Processing, Horticulture and Poultry. Duties may include: gardening, harvesting, fruit-picking, caring/feeding animals, cleaning/maintenance. etc
1. Live like a local and experience rural life in Canada.
2. See the great outdoors and try Canadian food, fresh out of the ground.
3. Practice English in everyday setting
4. Learn about farming in Canada, care of livestock, production, harvesting, farm-to
5. Work in exchange for accommodation and meals