View Other Details
The panda has become a symbol of China and conservation efforts around the world. As a result of farming, deforestation, and other development, giant pandas are still considered a vulnerable species with approximately 2000 left in the wild. The Dejingyan Panda Research Center, where you will be assisting conservationists, sees wildlife enthusiasts travel from around the globe to meet this elusive animal.
With a population of 1.3 billion, China is the second largest economy in the world. However, China still remains a developing country. You will meet locals from the thriving city of Beijing as well as enjoy a meal with a family just outside the city. Experience China from two different points of view while visiting UNESCO World Heritage sites – The Great Wall of China and Summer Palace – in between.
- Venture behind the scenes to a Panda rescue center to support rangers in their conservation efforts.
- Experience the unforgettable Great Wall of China , a wonder of the modern world.
- Dine with a local familiy in Beijing’s traditional neighborhoods, or hutongs.
- Visit The Summer Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Zip through the bustling city of Beijing in an open-air “rickshaw.”