View Other Details
4 weeks of Homestay with a local family (3 meals per day included)
4 weeks of volunteering in an area of your choosing (includes a complimentary consultation for the selection of your volunteer project)
Volunteering and Spanish Program develops the learner's language skills and also communicative skills as it allows them to expose themselves to interaction in the professional and social sphere.
Aimed at students, retirees, and professionals with a desire to serve others.
- Practice your Spanish and vocabulary in real scenarios.
- Develops socio-pragmatic skills to understand social relations in Guatemala and Latin America.
- Learn vocabulary for social work, health, agriculture, etc. depending on the volunteer project.
- Be an important candidate for organizations that have links with Latin America.
- Develops language skills focused on the social area.